Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!  Please allow me to introduce myself. 

I've been teaching since 1998, in three different states, and in many different capacities.  I have worked in affluent private schools, poverty-stricken urban public schools, and publicly-funded-but-privately-managed charter schools.  I have taught 4th, 5th, and 6th grades, multi-age classrooms (4/5th or 5/6th), K-2 gifted and talented, Kindergarten ESL, and Adult ESL.

This fall, I am scheduled to return to the classroom after a few years of teaching ESL.  I am very excited to be preparing a classroom all over again, but there's a ton of work to be done.  I will be teaching 5th grade again this year.  This blog is going to be my place to share my progress this summer as I set up for this new endeavor.

I look forward to sharing my ideas, projects, and progress with you.  I'd love to connect with others who are preparing for the classroom.

See you tomorrow for my first project posting!
HQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!