Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Page -- Character Ed videos

So, it's been a long time since I posted...  I was going to be so much better this year!  But then I got a new job and haven't been able to do much blogging.  I'm teaching a 7th/8th grade combination class in an urban school district.  Learning curriculum/standards for 2 new grades has kept me very busy this fall!

One thing I needed to do for myself, though, is create a location to store all the character ed videos I show my class.  My last school did at least one activity each week for Character Education. I just didn't keep all that stuff well organized.  Now in my new school, we're still teaching Character Ed but with fewer resources.

As I search through old lesson plans or find things on pinterest and youtube, I'll be adding to the page.  Feel free to click on the tab at the top that says "Character Education Videos."

If you have any suggestions, please share in the comments below!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!