Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I've been "Out of the office..."

I was all excited and ready to post a bunch of stuff on my blog, but then time got away from me.  (Unfortunately, that's a habit I need to work on breaking!)

I spent several wonderful days at a family wedding in Montana.  It was beautiful.  The wedding took place in Red Lodge, which is in the foothills of the Beartooth mountains.  It's right along the highway between Billings, MT and Yellowstone National Park.  The town is full of great resorts and B&Bs.  There are quaint little shops full of the cutest things, lots of restaurants with delicious noms, and scenery that stretches for miles.  Here are a few pictures to tide you over for now.  Tomorrow, expect some great things on this blog! 





Hmmm.... how can I use this in the classroom?  I'm sure there's a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!