Sunday, July 6, 2014

How can it possibly be time for this already??

Back to school deals have started!!  I love back to school deals, but UGH! ALREADY???

It's worth it to run out for these deals, though.

Teachers -- in past years, Office Max has done "double the limit" for teachers.  Plus, with their teacher "Max Rewards" cards, you get points that add up to store credit later.  I'll be running to Office Max tomorrow!

Wondering about whether a school supply sale is really a good deal?  Check out this list at the Passion for Savings page: 



Every year I use this list to decide which stores are worth driving to and which ones are unnecessary.  I LOVE this list! The three prices are awesome.  I know when to wait, when to buy if I know I really need something, and when to buy out the store for something.  :)  I've been known to send politely ask my neighbors, friends, and family to shop at multiple stores and then invite them to make a nice donation to my classroom.  

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!